WALK-INS WELCOME! Are you in search of that dream job? We’re here to help you find it – and quick! We make it as easy as 1-2-3. Walk-in, Apply, & Interview…With the potential to start THAT SAME DAY! We place 60+ workers per week! Does that motivate you enough to come in?
Staffing companies offer a door into so many different opportunities. Did you know:
- The change from the 9-5, permanent workforce to the flexible, on-demand workforce has resulted in more agencies placing workers for more companies than ever before.
- Job seekers who work with staffing companies do so for the increased flexibility, the better connections, the negotiation assistance, and the opportunity to work in different fields and for different companies.
- Intuit predicts that contingent workers (such as freelancers, temporary employees, contract workers, or consultants) will make up an astounding 40% of the workforce by the end of 2020.
- Many candidates use the experience and connections gained in temp jobs to gain permanent gigs.
- When unemployment is low, more employers turn to staffing. 68% of HR professionals said they’ve had difficulty recruiting for full time regular positions in the last 12 months.
- Nine out of 10 staffing employees felt their temporary jobs made them more employable
- One third of individuals were offered permanent jobs on their assignments.
Needless to say, you’ve got nothing to lose by coming in and applying. We have a variety of openings in Nursing, Food Service, Manufacturing, Warehouse, and Clerical. Read our other tips for searching for jobs during a pandemic.
We’ll say it again: Walk-Ins are welcome! Apply and interview in the morning and you can potentially start a job the same day! Be sure to bring your resume, two forms of ID and of course, keep us healthy and wear a mask.
We’re located at 53 Russell Street off University Avenue. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. C’mon in!
November 11, 2020
Meet Lindsay. She started with Career Start seven years ago when the company had just four employees. Launching her career as the front desk receptionist, she didn’t have much knowledge in career recruiting. But while in this position, Lindsay focused Read the full article…
September 29, 2020
You may be thinking to yourself, “Are businesses even looking to hire right now?” The answer is YES! If you missed our blog from July take a look. We talk about why you should start your job hunt now and give you insight into just how many positions we are calling on to fill. If you don’t know where to begin, here are some tips to keep in mind while job searching:
September 2, 2020
A longtime partnership between Career Start and Catholic Family Center also benefits Career Start’s employer partners, including Rochester-headquartered manufacturer LiDestri Food and Drink. Career Start strives to meet applicants and employees where they are at, including having several bilingual staff Read the full article…