WALK-INS WELCOME! Are you in search of that dream job? We’re here to help you find it – and quick! We make it as easy as 1-2-3. Walk-in, Apply, & Interview…With the potential to start THAT SAME DAY! We place 60+ workers per week! Does that motivate you enough to come in?
Staffing companies offer a door into so many different opportunities. Did you know:
- The change from the 9-5, permanent workforce to the flexible, on-demand workforce has resulted in more agencies placing workers for more companies than ever before.
- Job seekers who work with staffing companies do so for the increased flexibility, the better connections, the negotiation assistance, and the opportunity to work in different fields and for different companies.
- Intuit predicts that contingent workers (such as freelancers, temporary employees, contract workers, or consultants) will make up an astounding 40% of the workforce by the end of 2020.
- Many candidates use the experience and connections gained in temp jobs to gain permanent gigs.
- When unemployment is low, more employers turn to staffing. 68% of HR professionals said they’ve had difficulty recruiting for full time regular positions in the last 12 months.
- Nine out of 10 staffing employees felt their temporary jobs made them more employable
- One third of individuals were offered permanent jobs on their assignments.
Needless to say, you’ve got nothing to lose by coming in and applying. We have a variety of openings in Nursing, Food Service, Manufacturing, Warehouse, and Clerical. Read our other tips for searching for jobs during a pandemic.
We’ll say it again: Walk-Ins are welcome! Apply and interview in the morning and you can potentially start a job the same day! Be sure to bring your resume, two forms of ID and of course, keep us healthy and wear a mask.
We’re located at 53 Russell Street off University Avenue. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. C’mon in!
February 9, 2021
With the pandemic still raging, more and more employees are working remotely. This solution is what’s keeping many companies afloat. Staffing agencies are hearing this more and more. This is great news for the company, but what about their employees?
January 14, 2021
Answers from Career Start, YOUR Staffing Agency Finding a job can be incredibly stressful. Have you ever felt like you hit a wall after applying for dozens of jobs with no response? After weeks and even months of going nowhere, Read the full article…
December 9, 2020
Tips and Resources to help Veterans Find Jobs The transition from military life to a civilian career can be a very intimidating process, one that brings on angst at the mere thought. One of the most common reasons for this Read the full article…