WALK-INS WELCOME! Are you in search of that dream job? We’re here to help you find it – and quick! We make it as easy as 1-2-3. Walk-in, Apply, & Interview…With the potential to start THAT SAME DAY! We place 60+ workers per week! Does that motivate you enough to come in?
Staffing companies offer a door into so many different opportunities. Did you know:
- The change from the 9-5, permanent workforce to the flexible, on-demand workforce has resulted in more agencies placing workers for more companies than ever before.
- Job seekers who work with staffing companies do so for the increased flexibility, the better connections, the negotiation assistance, and the opportunity to work in different fields and for different companies.
- Intuit predicts that contingent workers (such as freelancers, temporary employees, contract workers, or consultants) will make up an astounding 40% of the workforce by the end of 2020.
- Many candidates use the experience and connections gained in temp jobs to gain permanent gigs.
- When unemployment is low, more employers turn to staffing. 68% of HR professionals said they’ve had difficulty recruiting for full time regular positions in the last 12 months.
- Nine out of 10 staffing employees felt their temporary jobs made them more employable
- One third of individuals were offered permanent jobs on their assignments.
Needless to say, you’ve got nothing to lose by coming in and applying. We have a variety of openings in Nursing, Food Service, Manufacturing, Warehouse, and Clerical. Read our other tips for searching for jobs during a pandemic.
We’ll say it again: Walk-Ins are welcome! Apply and interview in the morning and you can potentially start a job the same day! Be sure to bring your resume, two forms of ID and of course, keep us healthy and wear a mask.
We’re located at 53 Russell Street off University Avenue. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. C’mon in!
September 9, 2021
Tips to Communicate Confidently. As you return to work you may need to explain the dreaded “job gap” that isn’t COVID-19 related. Whatever the reason for it, when you interview for that coveted position, be sure you know what you’re Read the full article…
June 17, 2021
Strategies to Help You. Most of us have been working from home for over a year now. Our kitchen table has become our home office. Zoom has become our friend, sort of. But now that the pandemic is under (semi) Read the full article…
May 10, 2021
Helping Veterans Find Their Dream Job. PTSD. Unfortunately, this is a term we’ve become all too familiar with. The Veteran’s Outreach Center helps these emotionally-wounded heroes come back down from the stress and fatigue they feel. However, PTSD is only Read the full article…